My favourite photos from the garden each month.
- Veggie garden was going strong with corn, tomatoes, zucchini and pumpkin growing well.
- The herb pots of basil, mint and thyme were flourishing.
- Lots of pretty summery flowers were out and I must remember to plant more salvias, petunias,and cat mint this year as they were very pretty.
- The roses are still flourishing
- The eggplant and zucchini have fruit
- The corn is doing well
- We have a nice haul of corn and zucchini
- The sunflowers are out
- Tomatoes are appearing (note: they were planted far too late)
- Eggplants are being harvested
- What’s left of my crepe myrtle is in flower. The wet summer took it’s toll on my poor crepe myrtle I lost half of it a couple of years ago when the wind took it down, then on a windy day in February what was left split in two.
- Autumn is settling in, the leaves are changing colour
- Pumpkins and zucchini are fruiting, but it’s now a race against the cool weather to ripen. Planting them earlier this year will work out better.
- Operation change the front yard began with the removal of some ratty lavender
- Planted some viola in along the back deck
- Things are flowering again!
- Lots of nasturtiums have grown from last years seeds
- First camellia is in the centre
- First rose of the season
- Lots of pretty wallflower
- Nasturtiums in flower
- Lemon Balm has self seeded and is popping up everywhere
- The peach tree flowered!
Leave a Reply