The Stitches and Craft Show
On Saturday my sister and I went to the Stitches and Craft Show… wasn’t it fun!! I got to meet some lovely bloggers, saw lots of fun things and of course bought fabric….
Not a great photo – clockwise from left:
- NEW YORK fabric and a fabric pack from Pepperberry and Co
- Needle felted terrarium kit from Two Cheese Please (you can’t see in the photo, but this makes felted TOADSTOOLS!!)
- Sampler Border fabric from Kirsten Doran
- Orchard in two colours from Pippijoe
- Lace Fans from Ink and Spindle
- Wool Felt from Winterwood
- Ric-rac from somewhere.
Now to get sewing – my sister saw my fabric stash when we got home and commented that it is a little out of control and perhaps I didn’t need the above!