A list for the year.
Tinniegirl has posted her list of things she’d like to do this year and has encouraged others to do the same.
My list isn’t as long as hers, or as impressive, however it will suit me just fine!
Renae’s wonderfully challenging list for 2011
- Don’t let the house become a pig-sty before cleaning it.
- Embrace motherhood. They’ll be hard days, happy days, sad days, wonderful days and scary days. It will all be a wonderful experience.
- Make the most of my remaining 4 months at work
- Get back on my bike
- Sew and crochet fabulous quilts and blankets for the baby
- Sew my quilt
- Blog more. Blog photos as soon as I can after taking them.
- Don’t worry about every little thing.
- Accept some things are out of my control
- Make lots of soups
- Enjoy time with my husband
- Don’t forget to exercise
- Keep in touch with family
- See friends more often
- Don’t compare myself to others
- Don’t be intimidated by other people’s creativity
- Craft with other people more often
- Don’t accumulate more clutter
- Put things away at the time and always sort bills straight away
- Get back into the habit of cooking
Before and after shots to remind me of how much better the house looks when it’s clean and that it took me all day to get it from ‘before’ to ‘after’.