New Years Craft-o-lutions
With 2008 rapidly dwindling and the promise of a new year almost at the horizon, I thought I’d make some New Years resolutions revolving around creativity.
- Do not spend hours and hours looking at other people’s craft – get working!
- Participate in swaps. I’ve done one apron swap and had lots of fun, so I’m now brave enough to do some more
- Continue hosting my monthly craft day
- Stop being so self-critical over my work, practise is the key!
- complete a short course in Interior Decorating through the local TAFE.
- Make a quilt
- Use my stash!!
- Make clothes for myself more often
- continue to design and make bags
- learn to knit more than a scarf
- learn to crochet – make those face washers!
- Continue to make jewellery
- use my bead stash!
- Update this blog daily using the new and improved categories (more about those later!)
- Update http://red-wren.blogspot.com with all the projects I’m undertaking and join in on memes that do the rounds
- Use Flickr more and join creative groups
- Decide once and for all if I want an etsy store and stick to the decision!!
- Advance my photography and photoshop skills
Enjoy everything I do! Mistakes and all.
I think that’s covered most of it! I might add more later if it seems important to me!
What are your New Years Craft-o-lutions?