Here’s some assorted finished projects from the last couple of months.
Clockwise from top left:
- A car seat organiser for a friend. I was really pleased with this; she gave me a list of the kinds of things she wanted to store, and handy features. I managed to incorporate space for most of it. The green pockets have valcro closures, there are loops for toys, slots for pens, and expandable pockets that hold quite a lot of stuff. I’ll be making one for myself next!
- A cushion and block bag as a kringle birthday present for a boy in my mother’s group.
- A car/chalk board roll for a friends little boy. I don’t have a good picture of the inside; when it’s unrolled there are slots for toy cars and big, thick chalk, and a chalkboard. The idea is he can draw ‘roads’ then drive his cars on them.
- A needlebook for a friend who recently turned 30.
- A hand sewn patchwork ball for Elijah using some of my vintage repro fabric stash. I love how this turned out.